Taffi's Wishlist: January

1. I love the concept for this Goo Hara's nail book. It's so freaking cute!!! I just love the aesthetic design, ugh! I just wanted to keep it for school reference. LOL. Don't get me wrong I love Goo Hara! But this book is just beyond perfection 😍

2. Who doesn't love this bag? Huh? Huh? I LOVE this bag from the moment it came out! It's so freaking cute! I just don't think I can afford to buy the real one, though, but definitely, will treat myself the dupe LOL

3. This Marauder Map cup is everything I've ever wanted! The map appears when you pour hot beverages and disappear when it gets cold. How cool is that? 👀👅

4. This Horcrux bookmark set is so badass. Who's with me?! 😍

5. Who loves the Weasley's family?! I DO! I actually wanted one of the custom letterings for this sweater, but just could not find the right one!! This one is perfect with the shiny kind of wool. I love it! 😍😍😍❤️

No comments