(Indonesian Restaurant) Lion City Restaurant in Missisauga

I went to this "Singaporean, Malaysian, Thailand and Indonesian" restaurant with a friend just out of curiosity. Here is my take on it :)




Well, I ordered Indonesian Fried Rice $8.50 and Fried Wonton ($7.50). First of all, I want to comment a little bit on the fried rice. Original Indonesian fried rice is brown, well they added sweet soy sauce. This one, however, are yellow even without the filter. So, I was a little bit disappointed. The taste was okay, nothing special. They added the vegetable and when I see it, it reminded me of 'acar' but without the vinegar. I am again a bit disappointed. But I don't know, I think I just have a pretty high hope in getting real Indonesian food, I guess. But anyway, the price was not too bad, so I can't complain.

The fried wonton, or what we call pangsit in Indonesia, is pretty good I guess. I don't have much to say about them beside the fact that they're alright. Again, I may again have the high expectation of munching bakmi BM pangsit... *sigh*

Anyway, the Ice Kacang ($5) was ordered by my friend, as for price is pretty good. I tried it a bit too, and I must say it is good. The best one out of everything I had actually.

If you guys have been to this restaurant, well, do let me know what you guys think about them!


I rate Lion City: 3 out 5!

 photo 7f44e04e-1f3b-4bf6-a787-62c49e8ecab8_zpsxuxi11yk.png photo 7f44e04e-1f3b-4bf6-a787-62c49e8ecab8_zpsxuxi11yk.png photo 7f44e04e-1f3b-4bf6-a787-62c49e8ecab8_zpsxuxi11yk.png

No comments