Cafe Bene in North York Toronto

Many of you probably know this very popular café in South Korea. They are famous for their patbingsu, which is Korean specialty shaved ice. I have been to Caffé Bene when I was in South Korean a few summer ago, I must say I fell in love with bingsu right that time LOL. Anyway, I was so happy to find out that they have Cafe Bene in Toronto!!! Even though I don't think the one we have here is the original Caffe Bene, I can finally taste bingsu again (//=3=)//






I went here on my Christmas break with a friend; it was very cold so we decided to order hot drinks. I ordered gingerbread latte ($4.45) and my friend ordered sweet potato latte ($4.75). As for my drink, I couldn't taste any of the spices that gingerbread supposed to have, but I am not sure if that was their intention. 

After we had the hot stuff out of the way, we ordered patbingsu. LOL talking about sensitive teeth... Anyway, we decided to go with oreo choco one ($8.99) It had a banana, strawberry, tiny marshmallow, oreo, and to top it of whipped cream, waffle biscuits and a drizzle of condensed milk. It was good, I don't know much about bingsu so I think it was good. I had the original red bean bingsu when I was in South Korea, so it was good to try different kinds of bingsu. I am hoping to try brownie choco, affogato, and rice cake next time! (>v<)!!

Next up! LOL. We ordered quiet a lot alright ><! We had the brick bread, I think we chose the honey cinnamon ($5.99) I have to say that it was my favourite one out of everything! It was SO GOOD. Yeah, it was a bit sweet, but I enjoyed it a lot! I love it!!

Well, well, that was all. Did that make you drool? LOL. This cafe offers a lot of sweets, but there is a few light meal on the menu that you can order. 

I would say this cafe is good if you want to do a group study, hang with your squads, as they have that very homey and nature feel to their cafe. 

Overall conclusion, I love this cafe! The sweets are good, the staff are friendly, and very cozy environment. The only downside I have, and it's a very personal one is that the sweets are too sweet. But like I said, it is just my personal opinion.


Cafe Bene is located up North by Finch station. Address below! :)
5519 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3


I rate Cafe Bene: 4.5 out of 5!

 photo 7f44e04e-1f3b-4bf6-a787-62c49e8ecab8_zpsxuxi11yk.png photo 7f44e04e-1f3b-4bf6-a787-62c49e8ecab8_zpsxuxi11yk.png photo 7f44e04e-1f3b-4bf6-a787-62c49e8ecab8_zpsxuxi11yk.png photo 7f44e04e-1f3b-4bf6-a787-62c49e8ecab8_zpsxuxi11yk.png

No comments