January Recap // Welcoming February






Alright lets start thing off with me saying, well most of my January is pretty much holiday. First of all, I had my Christmas/Winter break from December through first week of January. Then after that I went back to school for less than two weeks, to finish up my last bit of course in quarter three. After that ten days of school, there's that time of the year.. exam week. Our exam week, weirdly.. was nine days. Don't ask me why, because I really don't know why. 

Btw, fyi I also have reading week in the mid of February, which means another holiday.. Ugh, I'm so spoiled. Anyway, here is just a recap of what I've done over the long holiday.

1. I watched a lot of movies and dramas. 
List of movies I've watched recently The Thieves // 5 Centimetres Per Second // The Garden of Words
Here are some list of dramas I've been hooked on My Love From Another Star // Heartbroken Chocolatier

2. Not just I watched a lot of movies and dramas, I've also been reading a lot of manga lately. 
I seriously read A LOT of manga so I can't really list 'em out but here are some of my current fave (listed from my most to least fave) Dengeki Daisy // Hirunaka No Ryuusei // Hibi Chouchou

3. I'm currently designing a new line for my store Love Taffi. So, please look out! ^^

4. Since exam was over I thought I would treated myself something (you need to treat yourself once in a while! esp. after all that studying) I decided to get myself a book, and I got Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami. 

I hope you guys had a good start of the new year, and I hope for many more adventures as we continue with the rest of the year :) 

3 comments

  1. Kafka on the Shore is my faveeee
    I'll be sure to check out those mangas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love my love from another star :)

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete