Styling Jackets/Outerwear in The Winter Time

Hello lovely bloggers, I wanted to say Happy New Years to all of you. I apologize for the lack of blogging, I promise I will blog more though, since my new years revolutions this year is to post videos hopefully every week, and also post when I have an idea, not just when I want too. 

Anyway, today I have another fashion videos for y'all.
All the looks;







Does anyone knows what had happened to my instagram? Every time I add captions or comment on my pictures it won't post, and every time I add comments on somebody's else pictures it won't post. If anyone knows please help. I am freaking out oh my gosh.

Questions Of The Day
What are your guys's New Year Revolutions?

19 comments

  1. HI dear, cool that you are back! I love the video and the first look! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog :) Do you wanna follow each other on blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your video!! great outwear i especially love your red coat w/ the toggles! i loveee toggle fasteners on coats :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks! The first is my fave :)

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2013 to you! Love your lil boots. I don't have an instagram, so I can't help you there :(

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat is just awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And I like the scenery, nice choice! What do you think of following each other? It would be great, let me know! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is inspiring! Great looks with all the jackets - I really love the athletic option (the second look) <3

    Enter to win an $80 voucher to MsDressy!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coats! And thanks, I just use a Cannon point and shoot, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cool in the first look! i love it! kisses! ^^

    ondwave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful, this outfit is just wonderful + i'm loving your video :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. when i discovered your blog i have definitely fall in love with it! your style is just wonderful ♥ followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these looks are so fabulous :)
    And I'm loving the video effect too! That's really awesome :)
    Try and stay warm!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete