Fresh Flowers in the Fall







Cardi: Grandma's / Pencil Skirt: Mangga Dua / Top: Gift / Oxfords: Ardene / Floral Crown: DIY


Day getting a bit chilly each day. I feel a bit sad about the weather, but I can't really do anything. It's the science thing that everyone wonders about. I wonder if I'm not here in this life, where would I be?!

AN UPDATE: I got myself a permission from CYNE and now I can use their music as my background music on youtube, so I'll do a couple of new videos this upcoming months! Also, about my big project, I'm so excited about it. It's out in November 1st and I'll be selling hair accessories, mainly bows!! So if you are interested, please wait until November the 1st and I'll for sure update everything!

Question Of The Day:
What is one of your favourite fall trend, for the year of 2012?


13 comments

  1. love the skirt!! Could you please consider following each other? i think you could really like my blog! www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea www.facebook.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit c; Love
    the pictures!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower rown and the cardigan looks so cozy!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your amazing oversized knitted cardigan

    it's amazingly beautiful :)


    BOHONOTES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute coat!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardigan !

    It will be great if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you on it

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! i hope we can follow each others blog :-) please let me know :-)


    http://awallflowersjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool outfit! And I love the shoes! You're welcome to do the tag I just tagged you in! xxx
    the tag is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sweater!! :)

    ReplyDelete