How I Style: Adidas Hi Sleek Bow

Hello! Yep, it's here! New video every Saturday? I'm not sure if this is going to work, since I'm sooo busy, but I'll for sure let you know soon if I'm going to change the schedule.

Anyway, today's video is going to be How I Style Adidas Hi Sleek Bow! As you guys may already know that since I have it as a title. But here we go!! 









I'm so sad, that school is here, but also happy at the same time. But not sure which one is the most. Because I'm really happy because of I love what I'm taking at school, but I hate how busy I get. What I really like to do is just blogging, and making things everyday, but I don't think that's going to happen, not until I finish High School anyway!

Question Of The Day: 
Are you guys excited for the Fall? What are your plan? 

18 comments

  1. Hello beautiful! I love your style. I'm looking for more blogs to follow so if you want, leave me a comment and we can follow each other. Mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    Hope to hear from you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sneakers! Such a good way to incorporate them into a sweet and sporty look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfitm.. simple but chic..

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always look cute, hun ;)
    i loveee fall. but sadly there's no such thing in a tropical country where i'm living in now :(

    love
    agnes

    NEW POST at
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super excited!
    Liked your outfits, specially the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these looks! Those sneakers are amazing, so jealous!

    I'm really pumped for fall. Unfortunately fall doesn't really hit California until like late October :(! I'm still in the heat of the summer here!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes are so cool! I love the way that they look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are absolutely adorable~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cutee

    nora
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been one for sports, except when I was a kid but I had converse for sneakers... But I really like these Adidas ones! xx]

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shoes!!! :)
    To answer your question, I am not that excited for the fall season since Indonesia doesn't have it. :)

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this video! You are adorable! :)
    xxx,
    Lilla

    ReplyDelete